View Single Post
      11-23-2013, 10:14 AM   #61
Sales@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Slow

Exhausts and tunes recently have been tested thoroughly with datalogs including ignition timing, afr and keeping the conditions very constant.

No one has ever tested a power pulley in this way to actually see it it really gives any power. I am talking about the public here, not tuners.

The basis of a pulley will give power at the very high rpm's. If anyone thinks a pulley will give power low down or under 'normal driving conditions' is being unrealistic just from the physics of this modification.

I can tell you all the REAL result but it would be very nice if one of you actually did this test with like for like ignition timing, ambient temp, intake temp and AFR.

With all of the recent testing some individuals have been doing I am surprised to see eyes not being opened yet.

It is easy for those who have the facilities to give you this information but it is always taken far more seriously when an independent member of the forum does the testing on a completely independent dyno.

If anyone wants my help on this matter feel free to contact me and I will guide those willing to learn.
Appreciate 0