01-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #19
TahoeM3
Major
Rep
Drives: F-type R, GTR, X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
Hrmmm..

The Mercedes "Black series" looks too rice. It's ruins the flow of the proportions of the car.

Perhaps you need to see an M3 in person. To get a real feel of style.

Secondly,(not to be rude) it seems you looking for a car that says "Look at me" because of that horendous riced out photo you posted. If your not shopping the engineering of the car, then whats your criteria? Bling?

Please, please... buy the Porsche, don't rice out a new M3... it will give other motorists a bad impression of us BMW owners.

Less is more!
-Garrett

Ha ha ok...you guys are funny...you've got an excuse for everything. The M3 has nice performance, but it isn't the end-all be-all of cars. My criterion isnt bling...it's aesthetics. I want a car that looks as good as it drives...I don't care what other people think...just what I think. I think the standard CLK is very bland also...there's a reason most people consider it to be a girl's car. The black series, based on the F1 safety car, is much tougher-looking. But no worries...I saw a 997TT just a little bit ago and remembered why I wanted it in the first place...absolutely gorgeous! I'll keep my E46 M3 for now and when the PDK comes out in '09 I'll go with that.

Thanks!
Gone but not forgotten: '12 X5M, '07 AM SuperVantage, '05 Boxster S, '01 BMW M3,...
Appreciate 0