08-25-2007, 03:14 PM   #28
devo
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bimmers & Porsches

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
Well, I'm saying the same thing. At the end of, say 2 years, and after selling the car, what is the difference in the net overall cost or net cost/mile, including depreciation, loss opportunity on return on investment, and maintanence. There is absolutely no way the 911 is going to come on top. They won't even be close by any measure. If I got your reasoning right, and if you think otherwise, I'd say you are either fooling us or yourself.
I am not concerned with opportunity loss whatsoever. It's just another excuse not to buy what you want. I never said that the 911 would come out on top. Actually, I said that the M would likely be favored.

I fund it rather amusing that you wish to tell me that I am fooling myself or others. Why do I care about fooling anyone. Who cares what car you, I or anyone likes. It's what is important to you that matters.

I, thought, you of all members on this forum had a little more reasoning than some others. You have proven me wrong. If you think I am in denial or attemtping to fool someone, so be it. (Curious, who and what is it I am attemtping to fool?) This stuff doesn't matter. We are talking about our passion for cars.
Appreciate 0