07-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #1
JulieDriving
Female driving enthusiast :P
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
Thumbs up PYSpeed & Avant Garde - Good Experience

Hi all,

It was my first time buying from a forum sponsor and I am a Canadian (which can always be more complex, re shipping).

Anyways, I just wanted to let members know that I had a good experience with PYSpeed purchasing Avant Garde's beautiful M359 ZCP Style 19" Wheels

Bobby helped me over the phone with my questions (still learning about my incoming car, wheels & tires, etc.) and Annie helped me when I had questions about my order status and the status of a refund I was awaiting (due to tires not being in stock). And of course the price was good.

In particular, as a Canadian, I appreciated the hassle-free shipping. Since shipping to a Canadian address is quite expensive, at my request, PYSpeed gladly shipped the wheels to a US business on the Canadian-American border which specializes in receiving shipments for Canadians who can cross the border to pick them up (CBI USA - awesome business btw). Wheels were shipped FedEx Ground and the boxes arrived in very good shape. (Thanks FedEx!)

Upon opening the boxes for inspection, I found the wheels very nicely wrapped (see video). I was very pleased with the packaging and with the quality of the wheels, complete with the great looking BMW Center Caps and M Stickers supplied by PYSpeed.

Thank-you PYSpeed and Avant Garde!

Video of my husband opening one of the boxes, showing the packaging:
[u2b]http://youtu.be/1ELgulqwyLM[/u2b]

Not sure if I'm embedding correctly. Here is the link in case: