Drives: s5

08 aw m3 coupe 56,500mi

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD SOLD SOLD

----------------------------

Hi, for sale is my good friends stick m3. It's in my warehouse sleeping :-)

Anyway, I figured an enthusiast might want it. Fully loaded AW / Black extended leather

Black novillo extended leather
Cold weather package(ski bag, heated front seats, retractable headlight washers)
Premium package(Power folding mirrors, universal garage door opener, carbon leather interior trim, digital compass mirror, BMW Assist)
Technology Package(M Drive, electronic damping control, comfort access system, navigation system)
19" wheels with performance tires
Power rear shade
Park distance control (rear)
iPod and USB adapter
HD Radio
Satellite radio
Enhanced premium sound

Also comes with 18" winters.

Well maintained. Recently serviced. The steering wheel is kinda worn? It seems like other m3s have this problem. So is where you put your handle to open the door.

A pulley or something was making noise at around 40k and my friend told the sa you had to drive it kinda hard to get the noise( you see where this is going ) A tech picked up the wrong gear and bmw replaced parts and rebuilt the engine. The tech that rebuilt it also cleaned out the stuff he had access to. Drives just like it did before the work, the shifting was a bit smoother according to my friend. The dealer's work carries a warranty.

These issues are minor and if you're looking for a higher mileage m3 I doubt you care. The car is obviously out of warranty but you could buy an aftermarket one.

It's very sublime until about 4 or 5k and then it comes alive. Anyway, thanks for looking. I have hi-res shots.

Attached Images

Last edited by dz; 02-13-2011 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: sold
Appreciate 0