mamadub
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red 2011 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqsmooth View Post
You two are trouble... Thelma & Louise!
Yup, we are trouble together. My mom and 83 year old dad knew I was looking at used M3's. She called me one morning and told me to come over and pick them up because they wanted me to go to a BMW dealership to check out how much a new M3 would cost. I said why bother, but she insisted, so off we went.I even told the salesman I wasn't going to buy one. My mom sat down and said "Are there any new red ones in the country?" There was one on the boat over. I was torn between the manual transmission and the DCT. I love driving with a manual. She convinced me the DCT will be better for resale. I started to negotiate price (I was hooked at this point) and as I was playing the game trying to get the SA to come down more, my parents said "Mark it sold, we are going to pitch in the extra 5K!" Swear to God, that is how it happened!!! Before I knew it, I had 5 weeks of sleepless nights ahead of me! Yup, she's trouble...in a good way!

Black Novillo Extended Leather, Convenience Package, Premium Package 2, DCT, DDC, BMW Apps, Custom Stereo upgrade, Eisenmann Sport Black Series Exhaust, 20"HRE's P45SC's. Color matched Brembo 380/345's, KW Coilovers
Appreciate 0