08-27-2011, 04:53 PM   #1319
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyg View Post
You should pass along a sale contact Jamie and help everyone out and help your sales guy too.

But then again if you only get great service there and thats because you got several cars there then imagine what it like for a possible new customer.

On a lighter note saw another 1M yesterday, orange this time, nice car.

I deal with the Sales Manager directly for all of my transactions. His name is Jack Goodman. My SA was Jorge Roldan for my last two cars and he was also great although he had nothing to do with the negotiation or ordering of my two M cars, he just did the delivery on them. For Pricing I go directly to the GM, Shane Bolle..... he used to be a Sales Manager when I bought my first car from them and he pretty much handled the sale completely.

I know my approach is different than most customers but it has been good for me.

I do agree with you though, a person should be able to walk in and get good service without going directly to management like I do........ It seems like good service obviously don't happen that often at Edmonton BMW and that is unfortunate.

BTW, I saw a 1M in White last time I was in Edmonton, I too liked it!!!