United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by abitrandom View Post
Ordered these Forgestar F14's in semi-gloss brushed gunmetal last week from PatrickG@SonicTuning and I received them yesterday. Smoothest transaction ever, the guy provided great service and was in constant communication with me for updates. I highly recommend him and sonictuning.

As for the wheels... F14s 19x9 semi concave fronts and 19x10 deep concave rears. The photos are below.. not great pic quality - however will take more in the day time..

All I need is a drop now.

Eyelids anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by abitrandom View Post
thanks for the observation man.. i am looking at the pictures and still don't see it.. guess you have the eye for that - but you were 100% spot on.

I will take the car back to them on Thursday to fix the issue.

Also on what the other guy said, what is a "road force balance" ? Is it the same as High speed balance? Not following, but I do need them to fix this vibration issue.
It's the fifth picture in your thread. I think it's also the only one that shows a direct face shot.

Btw, that was obviously the only one I could see... But if they did it wrong once I would be hesitant to think they could have done multiple wheels wrong which is why you are getting major vibrations at relatively low speeds (60mph in this car is barely on the gas lol). If the shop doesn't have a good tech I would perhaps consider going to a real solid wheel shop to have it done right.

Last edited by MRG Race Co; 01-16-2013 at 09:59 PM..
Appreciate 0