01-01-2012, 09:39 PM   #31
Q4P
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Too Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
My buddies honda can run 9's... You can own that for $24,000.. But thats not "super" enough for you? Because............ You logic fails, If you want super fast cheap, go buy any car and for 1/10th of the price you can make it fast. If you want comfort thats a different story.

I just pulled two pics of google there, one of a "super car" the other off a GT-R

The entire subject and argument is stupid. If you're ok driving a GT-R then its the right car for you. If you would be embarrassed driving one it isn't. Same feeling I would have driving a 5.0. Its the cheapest route you can go to go fast. If you enjoy being that guy. Then enjoy being laughed at by real people that drive "super cars"
hahaahah

Your buddies civic can't set Nurbgurgring lap records, nor can it be daily driven, nor can it set top gear track records nor can it drive around without sounding like it's about to blow up. No super car owner laughs at GTR's because they understand what the vehicle is capable of... if they don't, then they race one and soon start to understand that they got beat by a 90K plebeian Nissan. If that's no funny; then nothing is...

Your a fanboy and bedtime is calling you.