12-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #128
kerkiraios00
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '18 F80 MW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi_traitor View Post
Two weeks! Ha, I have received items in less time shipping to Germany, NY should be quick. Good luck with that and sorry for your loss. Did you check to see if they charged you Priority and mailed it Parcel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari06 View Post
Good luck with that! Hopefully you get them this week but I'll be skeptical because they would of told you they have them in stock and actually drop shipped them to you which is what happened with mine! Call them and ask for Tracking and you will see they going to tell you they haven't been shipped because they had a lot of wheels orders and then have them shipped a few days later.

To PYSPEED defense HRE's are made to order once you order them. I wasn't complaining that I've been waiting 2 weeks.. I just mentioned the 2 weeks as in I just ordered my wheels I wasn't complaining sorry.. Honestly customer service with bobby @PYSPEED has been great very helpful overall!!
2018 F80 M3 ZCP Mineral White- Extended Shakir Orange - Full Suntek Ultra Wrapped - ///M Performance Spoiler - RKP Front Lip - RKP Side Skirts - Vorsteiner GTS Diffuser -AA Mid-Pipe-///M performance HAS kit - HRE P101

11 E90 M3 JEREZ BLK METALLIC ZCP SOLD
Appreciate 0