Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
Hey Guys, Need some feedback please. Should I....
  1. Paint my Akrapovic Exhaust tips Gloss Black and leave my Challenge diffuser in Carbon Fiber?
  2. Leave my Akrapovic Exhaust tips as Titanium and paint my Challenge diffuser in Gloss Black? OR
  3. Paint both the Akrapovic Exhaust tips AND my Challenge Diffuser Gloss Black

I'm thinking their should be some contrast between these two pieces since they're so close to each other, which is why I have my doubts about painting them BOTH gloss black. Thoughts and feedback would be appreciated.

-esquire
The Challenge diffuser is going to compliment the carbon roof you have already. IMHO, painting this diffuser gloss black may look a bit busy and compete with the real attraction of this car - the Dakar yellow color.

Keep the satin tips on the Akrapovic exhaust as well. it will provide a contrast from the diffuser as well as a signature look informing everyone that you have the best exhaust on the market today.

Less is more when modding the M3, BMW has already done an excellent job on the exterior.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0