View Single Post
      01-21-2010, 03:04 AM   #13
hockeymutt
Private
Rep
Drives: 135i silver,prem/sport package

thanks for all the input guys...

yea been reading up heavily on the whole verion iphone thing... contacted customer service a few days ago and they said they couldnt comment on the verizon iphone deal and then called a few days later and the rep a really nice guy said they couldnt finalize a deal and apple wanted way to much control over the phone.... but told me in the next 2-4 weeks there launching a few more android phones... but on a side note the whole qualcom worldchip there comming out with i believe is for there itablet.

played with the driod today at the mall before work and it was amazing... browser was lighting fast compared to my bb... and the marketplace was incredible... all the open source apps is awesome... but they also have an app that turns your phone into a wifi hotspot, so i could then cancell my internet connection and just use the droid seeing i would non-stop and just use the web at my house for small things. i have a feeling the droid is gonna dominate apple in about 2-3 years once in builds its fan base. Apple had a leg up on google cause they have loyal mac fans....

did i hear the driod has a metal detector??
Appreciate 0