1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoweredBy///M View Post
Posted this in the correct section but got little help so here goes:

I have a '13 e92 with the Comp Pack. It's my daily driver as well so I don't want to compromise ride or the dynamics of the car. This car right now is 100% DD but that will change to around 80% DD and 20% track.

1. I've ordered the Dinan Front Strut Bars, will I notice better turn in and crisper handling when taking it down a twisty backroad? At the track?

2. I'm on stock suspension and want to widen the stance a tad and give it that menacing look. What's the best spacer size to go with front and rear to give it a nice mean look without messing up the dynamics of the car? I was thinking 12mm front and rear. I will be adding the Brembo 280MM brake kit sometime soon.

3. Can someone suggest a set-up that will lower my car(remember I'm stock with ZCP) but won't compromise ride? I don't want it to be too low so I scrape but I would like to fill in the wheel gap a little without compromising the dynamics of the car. I was thinking either Dinan Stage I or II but people get better results from mixing and matching. Thanks!

Any insight is appreciated!
1. you wont notice anything.
2. 15-12 or 12-12 would probably work.
3. maybe a sleeve over kit it you want it to ride like stock but be lower.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0