View Single Post
      10-04-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
youngvedder
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 e93 M3

EVOLVE + 240e+Sal = Success

wanted to post a quick Thank you and provide feedback about a recent experience I had with the Evovle team (specifically Sal) and the update to 240e software.

Decided to go down the path of an ECU upgrade after I had installed the Akrapovic Evo exhuast...I initially had my 80e coding upgraded, but noted that the CEL would not go off for o2 sensors...After touching base with Sal, I was quickly provided with 231e to install...Sadly, this did not resolve the issue. Sal was not deterred, and helped me trouble shoot for days.>Finally came to the decision that the car needed to hit the dealership to replace the o2 sensors...With that complete, and a factor updated 240e load, Sal was quick to respond with a tuned 240e (less than 24 turn around)...Loaded it this morning, and couldnt be happier! car feels great, power is noticable improved, and Sal was there to support at every step.

A big Kudos to Evolve for a great product, and to Sal for being very support, amazingly patient through my various stressouts, and the best looking tuner out there !

if considering a Tune, EVOLVE is a great choice!

Yv