05-13-2014, 03:11 PM   #3
tmntmn
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3/M-DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rAdzM View Post
I needed to get a broken stud fixed and needed a shop to fix it asap, so I searched the forum's vendors section for studs. Race Precision Motorsports (RPM) showed up on the list and they are pretty local to me, at first I was hesitant because I have never heard of this shop before. So, I gave them a call last Saturday evening and I inquired about their MH(Motorsports Hardware) stud kit that they have in stock and told the guy I spoke to, Marco specifically about my broken stud. I asked them if they were open tomorrow, Sunday. Marco said to come at noon, I was surprise that a shop like them are open on a Sunday. While they are working on my car, I had a conversation with the guys at RPM that they aren't usually open on Sundays, so I guess they made an exception for me.

Well, anyways, the guys at RPM had met more than my expectations. 1, they had the stud kit in stock. 2, I did not expect to have the kit installed not until the following Saturday due to my work schedule. 3, They did worked on my car the next day which was on a Sunday and lastly, the quality of the studs and nuts that they sell are at par.

I also inquired some parts for my future mod. Recaro pole position black leather w/ suede insert is one of them, so far RPM had the best/lowest price compared to a couple of shops that I had inquired with. And also, I was told that they do price match.

With that said, Thank you so much again RPM!

ps: I also had them sent a sample of my oil to Black Stone labs, crossing fingers that my rod bearings are in great shape. So, if anyone local are interested in testing their rod bearing condition, they can do it for $$.

Hope this review helps.

Marco a great guys, been keeping an eye on my rod bearing also and talk to Marco a couple times about me making a trip to RPM and getting everything done at once.

Your in good hands!
MODS: MODECARBON V2 GTS FRONT LIP & REAR DIFFUSER, AA GREEN FILTER, RPI SCOOPS, PSW, Verstraβe Extended DCT Shifter, ZCP WHEELS (SEMI-GLOSS), OHLINS R&T, Megan Exhaust, AKRA XPIPE, BMW LED INTERIOR, BLACKOUT W/ORION V4 LED AE, OSRAM CBI
Appreciate 0