Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3pnoy View Post
Hi forum members, just wanted to introduce myself as i just picked up an alpine white e90 m3 sedan about a month ago as my daily. My name is Richard, if you know me from e46fanatics and m3forum, my tag name was "steelblue46330i" and i know there are some former s2000 members here, my tag name there was s2kpnoy. Anyways, i also owned a e46 silver gray m3 vert, but as of 2 days ago was officially sold, , as much as i would have liked the e46 i couldnt justify keeping 3 cars. My other car is an amuse widebody s2000 that was just in November issue import tuner and was on the cover of pasmag for september. Anyways, back on topic to the e90, i love the e90 so much and glad i finally made the purchase. I actually have a couple buddies who have e90 and e92 m3's and are on this forum, one of them is gixxer kidd who is a good friend of mine. Anyways i hope to meet new members at upcoming meets before it gets to cold. Hopefully i dont get the mod bug with this car as i plan to keep it just simple.
Welcome to the Men Forum

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0