View Single Post
      11-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #1
F82_SID
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C 6mt HK Silver

Which bike would you get?

Hey guys, I dont know how many of you guys ride but for those who do (and those who dont) which bike would you go for, the Harley V-Rod Muscle or the BMW S1000rr?

Obviously I understand that these two bikes are very different and serve two different purposes but that is where I am stuck. I currently am riding a 2009 Honda CBR 600rr. This was my first bike and I loved it but I am ready for something else.

I have ridden the S1000rr and I immediately fell in love with it. It handles and rides extremely smooth compared to my CBR 600. I also love all the technology, power (which is not one of my major concerns), and especially the looks! The only downsides to me are the uncomfortable ridding posture on sport bikes like this. If you go on a ride longer then an hour then your back and ass are usually hurting. Also, the lack of storage. I dont like having to always have to wear a back pack every time I want to carry something.

On the other hand, I have always loved the V-Rod Muscle. Notice I said Muscle because I dont really care for the other versions. I have not ridden one but just sitting on it, it seems way way more comfortable and yet, still quite sporty. I love fact that I would be able to take it on much longer rides then my body can take on the sports bike. I also really like the fact that I would have the option to put bags and a windshield on it when I did go on longer rides (which isnt that often but would probably increase in frequency if I had this bike).

What would you guys choose?

Here are some picts of the bikes.....
Attached Images