Nachos23
HotBimmer
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 335GT & 2000 Z3M Roadster

Garage List
2016 BMW 335GT  [0.00]
2000 BMW Z3M  [0.00]
Just wait! There will be no imperfections when complete. They will be at LEAST comparable to any commercially available pieces you could get; providing you could even get these pieces through commercial sources. You can get select pieces, but not all. These pieces are a long way from being done. Keep watching; had lots of doubters in the past when I posted CF DIYs but, some 400+ parts later I know that there will be no doubters when they're done!

Another thing to consider, is what appears to be waves in the weaves is actually bad reflections from poor lighting, curves (not readily visible for same reason) and most importantly uneven resin. Just as you see if you look at an object partially submerged; light is refracted due to the different densities and makes the object look crooked; same thing here, but even more pronounced because part is curved and the weave has natural high and low points. Once the additional resin is applied and the resin builds up and is sanded several times; these parts will transform...... sort of like the pictures below:

Or maybe this set:

Be patient my friend.......
Appreciate 0