06-14-2009, 07:21 AM   #100
a burrito
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Urus, 958.2 TTS, 997 S

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoreHead View Post
I don't recall calling anything other than the CTS a shitbox on here???
The oldman comments came from me getting pissed off being told I was losing cred etc etc because I was quoting manufacturers figures instead of imaginary figures and because I have better things to do than search fan sites to get information that is obviously going to biased and then reading how people were lying about out dragging a car that according to magazine tests is actually slower up to 100mph and fractions faster at the 1/4.

With the differences tested over multiple runs it's obvious to me that a good launch is what's going to decide a drag between the two and I stated that. That's all I stated and got shot down for it by AMG owners. I say again. This is an M3 forum. Ask a question about an AMG and you can expect to get answers that you might not like. People on here bought an M3 when they could have bought an AMG so most probably prefer the M3.
You keep going off topic man. I've read a couple of your posts and you always reflect off the questions to try to answer in a such a general way.

People on here bought an M3 but its not nearly the same price range as a new e55/e63 (that's what this topic is about, right?).

Honestly, What are you trying to prove/disprove? Why can't you figure that the imaginary numbers everyone is talking about can be feasible? I mean, these forum members are talking upon experience. I'm more than certain the threadstarter could have gone through the website within 5 minutes to find quarter mile times and 60 times for both cars. So it is obvious that he's asking people on here what their own personal experiences are..

Jesus, this is such a elementary post. Do you even know what threads are for? This could have been such a short thread maybe a page or two but people like you(since i reply, and now me) prolong these threads with shit that is so damn irrelevant and useless to the topic. So much gunk here.

On topic.. So far.. Bottom line, YES the e55 is faster than the M3.