ortho281
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard@M-World View Post

You are most welcome!

I will have to say no to your question. Only the SmartyCam HD supports on-the-fly HD video integration and auto on/off.
That's what I figured, but thought I would ask just in case. I really like the GoPro, but may have to switch to a SmartyCam, if I can't get the Dashware software to accept my Aim track data.

When I try to upload the Aim track data, I get an error message saying "This video file does not contain embedded data" I have no problems uploading track video recorded with GoPro. The Dashware "help" says I need to export data as a CSV file. I have tried several things, but I am not sure how to do that. If you have any experience using Dashware, maybe you can chime in.

Thanks in advance!

Akra GT4 / MS Stage 2 / MS UDP / BPM Tune / KW CS / H&R Sways / TMS Delrin / ST 380/355 BBK / Cantrell 2.5" Ducts / SR34 Pads / Apex Arc-8 / Hoosier R7's / Mode GT4 Splitter / GT4 Canards / APR GT-250 Wing / Cantrell Half Cage / Recaro Pro Racer / Schroth Profi II-6 / BMW Alcantera Wheel / Cool Shirt / ESS Fire Supp / Solo DL
Appreciate 0