12-29-2007, 12:47 AM   #21
frombenz2jag
Banned
Rep
Drives: Jaguar S-Type R 400HP YIKES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aija View Post
judging from your post count, your screen name, let me kindly say,

stfu and leave this forums until you have anything even relates to E9X bimmer's...

Jags loses like 65% of its value in the first three years, and theres a reason for it... From what i remember, it scores poor on side impact collison. Its a Ford, enjoy some of the electronics breaking, etc.

I dont care if it has 400hp. Its a five year old car. If you wanted raw performance, buy a used evo or sti.

The car is definitely rare and theres a dam good reason why.....noone wanted it in the first place...

Stop Hating man. A Benz Depreciate 65% too, and a BMW. Im trying to see if some e90's 335s want to race so I can smoke them. I gonna take some M3s out too. I hear the 335 turbo is sick. Thats all. Jags has better reliability than BMW, and Mercedes check the JD Powers Report son. My c230 was in and out the shop for the longest. Old Jags from 70's and 80s were problems. When Ford Stepped in reliability is much better. Why you think cops drive Crown Vics ? Besides Jaguar is being sold along with Range Rover by the end of this year. They will be independent. Also remember Aston Martin was owned by Ford too. Tell Aston Martin owners that. I dare you wouldnt talk trash to them.
Appreciate 0