Canada
Rep
Drives: A Car

Garage List
2012 911S  [10.00]
2011 911 GT3 RS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnn View Post
I'm not sure how I will be by June, I think I should be clear to go - September for sure. I guess I'll know more next week - second post-op visit.

It's unfortunate that this happened, wonder what ever happened to Porsche rigorous testing. Would you not consider 997.2 4.0? Haha. SLS GT would be crazy, I don't think I've even seen one yet. Bunch of interesting cars this year anyway, especially if you're willing to cross over to the dark side.
I was actually asked about switching to an RS, but the more I think about it, putting that much money into what would be a dedicated track car would be a bit overboard. I might just get another C2S with power kit down the road or a Cayman if they end up making a GT4 variant.

I'm actually thinking about getting an older Elise (I've also thought about a 458, 599, F-Type and a million other cars), and making it a more track oriented car. The engines are cheap to fix and mod in comparison to a GT3. The GT-R is another realistic option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonybest View Post
I had to "double-take" ... the red on the mirrors is very similar to my car's color
LOL! Can't wait to see your car!

Last edited by sawzall; 04-01-2014 at 10:20 AM..
Appreciate 0