12-16-2009, 02:43 PM   #35
MRE90M3
"its baby blue m3 to you sir."
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone Metallic II

Quote:
Originally Posted by gucci22 View Post
Love your ride MR. Wondering if I can solicit your opinion? Have e92 SSII/FR on order and have not seen the color scheme yet. The link is Stoop_Ed's ride that I borrowed and photoshopped RC8s in black and anthracite to see what it would look like. Would appreciate your opinion. Shoots...appreciate any and all inputs, but asking since you have same colors.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330036

Thanks.
g
hey Gucci,

The reason why i went with painting the rims was simple, i couldnt find another set of wheels as good looking, and strong as the stock around the same price,IMO. i like how the stock 19s are very well mashed, sturdy and a couple of guys that saw my car in person agrees with me. i mean i spent about 550-600 bucks (two layers of powder coating, wheel mount and balance, and borrowing another set of 19's from the place i went to haha).

i mean, 600 bucks compared to another 2g was just not in my options. selling the stock wheels for 1200 and paying 800 on top of that wasnt cost efficient in my theory haha. it may just be me... lol. if you got the money then surely do get rims but i'd hang on to the stock ones just to have a spare set. You get what you pay for!! Yaas.

i hope this helped, all in all this is my own opinion with gathered info.. Please excuse my errors and ignorant opinions if any..

kio
Appreciate 0