d3l0n
I love the ///M3, but I want 550hp ///M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW330iE90

Garage List
Cool Interested (free) Photoshoot For My Portolio

Hey guys,

I'm looking to build a photography portfolio, specifically for cars. I love automotive photography so I was looking for some real nice cars to photograph.

Shoot would take no more than 30 minutes. The first 4 cars are FREE, after that it would just be $50 a shoot. You get to keep all the pics, even the one's I'd edit. I hope they are all hot so I can feature them on my website (right now I'm building my portfolio.) I do other kinds of photography as well, (fashion, commercial, photo journalism, etc..).

So, check out some quick samples of what I've done with my car and my cam. I can get you almost any look you want, just hit me up and let me know what's up. I'm located in Brooklyn, NY. We can choose to meet anywhere almost any time, I work at nights, so let me know your schedules as well. Send me a link to your car pics as well.

Hope to hear from you guys soon. The sooner, the better for both of us.

(I can do a lot more different styles, I just haven't cared for my car lol.. one thing's for sure I can do almost any kind of style you are looking for, probably better )

I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HAVE AN M3 TO THE LIST!

Attached Images

Last edited by d3l0n; 10-20-2008 at 02:47 PM..
Appreciate 0