View Single Post
      11-12-2009, 11:41 PM   #124
dlbrooks18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD0977 View Post
Do you have parental consent to be here? I didn't think 12 year olds were allowed here.

-No full bolt-on M3 has ever pulled away from me, and I always substantially pull from them, whether coupe or sedan, NVM an E93.
-A stock E60 M5 could not pull away from me, in a CEC Miami meet.
-4-5 CL's on what seemed to be a modded non-Z06 Corvette in a 80-160 mph pull.
-4-5 CL's on JEMarsal's stock E90 M3(no passanger, I had a passanger, and my car is a vert, in a 15-85mph pull.
-JEMarsal's friend witnessed a pull against S/C'ed modded Cobra w/no passanger, while I had a passanger in my car , in a 15-85mph I was ahead by 1/4 CL.

I do have a 3.62 diff with salisbury 3 disk carrier and variable ramps also, in case those results do not compute in you undeveloped brain.

NVM the gains the RS46 has while running 100 gas.

You've never seen my car perform as it is now, or before for that matter, others have.

And you think you know why I'm selling my car better than I do? You are completely clueless.

HAHAHA... "You spent all that money on your stroker and its still slower then my car WITHOUT the G-power thats gotta hurt" When you grown up, if you find the right audience, you should be a comedian.

The people in AutoTalent knew I'd be buying the car(s) I'm buying now since last December... while the stroker was being built. Yet you think you know better why I'm selling this car...
sounds like you guys need to settle this up at Famoso on the 21st

2008 E90 335
Appreciate 0