SchnellM3
Digger
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 E46 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwtech13 View Post
I like (and follow) your logic good sir!

But I think a litre bike would be too much bike ...
Gotta make the step up and experience it Too bad you aren't closer to check them out

It really doesn't behave all that much differently than a 600 around town. You do have a little more "stuff" down low and the Rev limit isn't as high as your R6. When you want and need extra power its there and there in abundance lol I've only used full throttle a couple times running it at the airport and it was insane. This was after I had it tuned and it truly delivered "100% Wide Open" factory setting was around 90ish. Its also is somewhere between 30-35 pounds lighter after the exhaust and battery. With the Ballistic Battery Alone I lost 10lbs, Catalyst is gone 15lbs and the rest of the system with the carbon cans was good for another 10-12 or so. When I did the exhaust it took me 2 months to track down since the bikes were new and 10 different contacts including talking to Akrapovic Reps to find the one I wanted, when it was installed at the time it was the only one in the US.

All in all its a fantastic ride whether your using him for carving up the back roads or out for a spin in town.

Full Innotech Exhaust - DINAN Intake - IND Engine Bay Appearance - IND Hand Stitched Boot Covers - and much more....

Last edited by SchnellM3; 02-11-2012 at 07:21 PM..
Appreciate 0