armyav8tor
n1smo
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trier Germany View Post
No VW GTI is going to keep up with me at the Ring, I can guarantee you that. Not even if Sabine was driving it. I have not been passed by a Ring Taxi in my M3 yet.

I hardly doubt that I would bet my M3, she would definately destroy you. Obiously you didn't see that top gear episode where she pulled a faster lap in a van compared to some blokes jaguar. Sabine knows that track in and out. You would be seeing her tail lights for awhile then she would just dissapear!!

I wonder what they put in the water in the USA. Are you guys sure there not drugging you guys. All thinking with the little head, my guns bigger than yours whoopy due, go cry me a river. Can anyone tell me why M3 drivers in the USA are mostly retarded, is it you cant drive your car to it;s full potential. is it all the roads littered by traffic and stop lights. It must suck to have your hands tied with all thoughs traffic laws. I must say U.S. drivers rank in the top 3 of i don't know how to drive to save their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Being from Trier, you sure don't know shit about the Nurburgring, you talk more like a Brit than a German. While as a whole, German drivers are better than Americans, I've seen plenty of bad ones. I mean, with all the drivers training you guys go through, one would think it would make a bigger difference.

BTW, I doubt you own a M3 and Sabine did not go faster in the van around the Ring than Clarkson in the Jag. I'll be there in March, bring your daddy's M3 and we'll see who's going to see who's tail lights. Stupid ass.
Appreciate 0