View Single Post
      09-21-2008, 08:14 PM   #11
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep
Drives: jet black e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari6891 View Post
I don't think he was trying to brag about being a young one. I think he was just stating a fact. Besides, how many people have their own business by the time they are 18. Props to him. I know how much work it is at 18 to run your own business because I do the same
Stating a fact? I don't see some 60 year old on here stating that he's the oldest person on here with an m3. Let's not kid each other here.

Remember the maturity post we were having a while back about that dude in his m5 that killed his 4 buddies? About young guys having cars like this and how it was a bad idea? I was defending them saying as long as they're mature it's all good. He might not be immature, but stating what he did shows that he's experiencing pride and "look I'm 18 and i have an m3" attitude. When I had my m at 18 I was the exact opposite of that and knock on wood 0 speeding tickets. I just hope that he won't end up getting influenced and do something stupid.... that's all. So if you're reading this... PLEASE be careful when you get your car my friend.
Appreciate 0