Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW M3 6MT w/ZCP

Garage List
2012 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2008 BMW 335xi  [0.00]
Smile Recommendations for re-igniting my gym routine

Greetings,

I need some solid advice on getting back at it in the gym. I used to ride my bike to gym early in the AM, cardio (step mill) and then performed arm, chest, back and core routines. I got into running and after awhile, got in amazing shape, ate quality protein and veggies. Then one time was spotting someone doing incline bench, and totally f***ed up my back. It required surgery and still kind of bothers me. Now, I know I can't go back to being 'beast' mode in the gym any longer, and want to focus on lots and lots of cardio to strengthen my overall cardiovascular system in general. I suppose rotating through step mill, treadmill and elliptical machine is best ? Yes ?

I snowboard a fair amount in winter, and surf when I can rest of year. I want to try and get overall strong, not ripped and shredded - but in shape I can go and do a bucket-list item I have dreamed about forever. Go to a dedicated surf camp in Indonesia, to place I found out about many years ago. Google Nias or Lagundi Bay - place has amazing 'rights' and the wave is so perfectly shaped too.

Cheers,
Merlin

2012 E92 M3 ZCP | 2008 E90 335xi | 2008 E90 335i |
Appreciate 0