View Single Post
      12-17-2008, 10:25 PM   #27
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

What goes around, comes around...karma is a b!tch.

I used to drive 3 Lexus cars; not one problem with any of them...Toyota/Lexus quality and reliability. However, I'm not a big fan of the IS looks. I hated how the IS350 drove (compared with the 335i and Infiniti G35/37), but as I understand it, the IS-F is a totally different animal. The IS-F is quite fast as a stock sports sedan, but it probably still won't drive quite like the Bimmer. G/L with whatever you decide on; just try to be less of an --- (including not sending threatening PMs to fellow Enthusiast Forum members ) in whichever car you drive next and maybe life will treat you better. Enjoy!!!

And, please don't start posting all this b.s. on N54Tech.com so your buddies over there can have a field day and continue their childish name calling b.s. None of you guys actually know me. Although a few JB2/JB3 drivers I had the pleasure of meeting and running with at the track were very cool, and I'm confident they would say the same about me.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0