You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by broaudio View Post
Hello. Are you using signal sensing or are you providing a remote input to this unit? The inputs on the LC2i can take up to 400W so I highly, highly, doubt you're over driving the unit. As always, output levels up on the LC2i and gains down on the amp. If the bass seems to come on and off it could be due to two reasons:

A) The factory amp isn't sensing a load on the sub line which is causing it to stop outputting. This is easily fixed.

B) Signal sensing isn't working correctly in this car and you should try a remote input. Easy fix.

- Please check the input specifications on your amplifiers to make sure you aren't feeding the after market amp too much voltage.

I am more than happy to clarify what this unit can do for you. If you have a problem with the LC2i in your installation, send me a direct message, and I will help.

Have a good day

Hi, sorry for the delay. Ive been sick. My problem is not the lc2i powering off. Its the volume of the bass that keep dropping and dropping and dropping to the point its literally gone.

Turning the lc2i ANY HIGHER than 10 o clock, makes the red warning light flash when the bass hits. I have to run mine at 9am for it to work without the red light flashing.

My AMP works fine outside of M3. So I know its not my amp. Ive been using it for a year now and it sounded perfect when mated to a pioneed double din navi system with RCA outputs.

I disabled signal sensing because it doesn't work on the E92 with the EPS system. Instead, I am using a remote lead from a known remote trigger another system builder on this this forum pointed out to me. And yes I have the jumper set to off.

When you first plug this all in, it sounds awesome. Once I start driving, it gets worse and worse until the point the bass is literally gone. I cant crank the LC2i gain anymore than 10 o clock or else the red warning light flashed. With the LC2i gain at 10 o clock, my amp is very loud. My gain is almost at the lowest setting. Turning that up helps the bass come back, but it comes back sounding distorted sounding. Like its overloaded or something. I dunno. And this is my 2nd LC2i that is doing this. And the 2nd one that smells funny whenever I lift up my trunk mat to check it out. I have since disabled it.

But I know my system works so its something with the M3 EPS or the LC2i.