United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3; G30 540i

FS: Vorsteiner style Type 2 Diffuser - damaged

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 150.00

Item Interest
EDIT: Instead of answering every single PM, let me lay out a couple things since ppl are assuming things..
1. its a replica. thats why thread title says "Vorsteiner style"
2. Fit was great no messing around at all.
3. No I dont want to ship really... I dont have a box thats appropriate so cost of shipping is gonna be higher than expected figuring weight. I will try and sell locally if possible.

EDIT: Pics up, dont know why it says shipping avail. I thought I picked pick up only. Anyways want to see if I can sell this locally if possible. Cash if possible or paypal + fees..

Got a diffuser for sale in good condition except it has burn marks particularly on one side.

Structurally perfect, no cracks or such, but clearcoat has worn down where muffler was and one side it has gone down all the way to carbon fiber and is noticeably burnt.

Since the damage is all on the inside you can technically just slap this on there and no one would know if you want to keep the carbon look.

This would be a great candidate to paint if you want to match it to the body color as well.

Oh and fitment was perfect I also removed all the old body tape so its ready for new body tape and install.

Pickup in Irvine CA.

the bad side - burn marks and clear on the underside is mostly gone... rough to the touch

the not so bad side - clear is also worn but not as bad as the burnt side...

Last edited by wuzupfoo; 12-03-2012 at 03:36 PM..
Appreciate 0