View Single Post
      04-05-2018, 04:17 PM   #160
The HACK
Midlife Crises Racing Silent but Deadly Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 MZ4C, 2021 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spa2k View Post
Wow - I absolutely give you credit for your the strength of your convictions. You may be wrong about a lot of this, but you're never in doubt. Enjoy your new Toyota ...
LOL. I'm like those old guys that dreamed about the "good old days" where you come home, your wife, who doesn't have a job, and spent all day making herself look pretty, has a cold beverage ready for you and dinner served. Then after dinner you sip cognac while she does the dishes and put the kids to bed, and then give you a nice "good night" service so you can sleep good for all day of goofing off with "the boys" at work tomorrow.

Good old days, indeed. Back when cars were pure and familial roles are simple. No wonder "muscle cars" you can buy for $8,000 new back then are worth $250,000 now.

Look. I'm just jonesing for the days when the letter "///M" on the back of the car actually used to mean SOMETHING. Instead, now on my SECOND mid-life crisis I'm looking at something with a stupid flat fish that killed Steve Irwin on the side of the fender to fill my car-lationship needs.

The closest "BMW" that I will likely buy in the next 5 years wear a Toyota badge.
Sitting on a beat-up office chair in front of a 5 year old computer in a basement floor, sipping on stale coffee watching a bunch of meaningless numbers scrolling aimlessly on a dimly lit 19” monitor.
Appreciate 2
Spa2k1195.00
xander_g1016.50