UBER ///M3
Nüburgring Nordschleife BTG 8:05
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2012 LEMANS BLUE E92 ZCP M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@PYSpeed.com View Post
Hey,

Let's me completely realistic here. Yes your inquiring about box dimensions and I didn't respond for various reasons. First, giving you box dimensions won't solve the issue here. Second, it won't change your image of us on the forums since you seems to be bias and have a set mind on how we operate. I did PM you to see if you ever need any help you can message me.

Since posting or giving g box dimensions won't help the situation, there's absolutely no need to even start a more complicated situation. If the op ask me, I wouldn't mind giving him that info during his purchase.

Also we have talked to Bobby. He's talking a break from the forums and would be strictly doing backend stuff in our office.

Now, if there still concerns or things that I think would help this situation, I'll be glad to answer. I don't want to take this further into a deep discussion to cause more problems. Thanks for your understanding. And sorry for the hassles + miscommunication on our side.
Yeah the really sad ting is that you guys have some legit products that I'd love to have, but after waiting over 9 weeks for wheels for my winter setup and having to drive an hour one way in this Germany snow really pissed me off when promised otherwise...a month yeah i got it but two come on...If you guys get the shipping straightened out I'd def order from you guys bc I'm in need of a diffuser, but ONLY then!
ESS V2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, AA Green Filter,Custom painted Recaro Pole Positions, Akrapovic slip on, Stoptech ST60/ Pagid pads, KW Clubsports, APEX ARC8s/Pilot Sport Cups, Hamann carbon fiber hood, ONEighty Headlight mod (selfmade), CRT lip with splitters, Blacked out/paint matched emblems, black aluminum extended paddles and pedals
Appreciate 0