United_States
Rep
Drives: F36 435i M Gran Coupe

Garage List
2009 335xi  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by enwhykiid
checked out patent attourney and its looking pretty good, how many years did it take you guys or will take you?
Pick a major you will like, what do you want to be doing 10 years from now, 20 yrs,..etc?

Start taking different classes. I was in the same position as you.

Pick subjects you might have an interest in. ie: Finance, Computer Science

Then once you take the class and find out you really love that stuff then start looking for an internship. Internship is where you will really get true job experince.

Also I strongly advice against Pre-Med unless you are 100% sure about medicine and YOU REALLY REALLY like med AND can put in the ridiculous amount of work and studying in. Most kids choose med because of the money, but physican salaries are on the decline and its not worth the 10 years of hell you have to go through.
If you do med for the money, realize that unless you are top in your field, you are not going to make more than $250k-300k/yr in your life. Offcourse that is more than enough for anyone, so its personal prefernce. Although u still have malpractice to pay.
While a successful buisness person can make 7 figures easly.
(key word: success)

Pick a major you like, and be the very best at it. Dont pick a major for its money or because someone told you to. You will hate the major, and start getting bad grades.
Appreciate 0