11-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #13
Klepper1
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXmtrhed View Post
I figured the two cars were together when I saw their sequential door numbers but I didn't realize your wife was driving too. That's great!

Looks like the previous owner did some mods on your 1M; I saw a different exhaust and grills. Anything else?

Not sure when my next event is but hope to see you again!
It was nice to briefly meet you through the window of the car. Sorry I didn't get a chance to come over and say hello and properly introduce myself. In the green group, it seemed very busy! I was either in class, on the track, waiting on the grid, or trying to squeeze in a restroom break!

I bought this car in Dallas from fellow forum member Das Ein. What a great guy he is, btw. Super easy transaction, easy to deal with, and a fun guy as well.

For visual mods, the car has shadowline grills, M side markers, and rear M symbol, as well as blackline tail lights. For performance mods, the car has an ETS 5" fmic, Berk mids, and Magnaflow cat back exhaust. But after this weekend, it is completely obvious to me that the biggest thing holding back the performance on this car is ME! It has way more performance than I will ever be able to tap.

I am looking forward to more learning and more fun on the track!
Appreciate 0