07-16-2011, 04:37 PM   #10
KKM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 m3 + r8 v10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave07997S View Post
This was my experience with my 07 997S, wasn't really blown away, expected so much more that it was, to be honest a let down. After about a yr. or so of ownership the car started to get under my skin. I only sold it because I couldn't use it as a DD and to free up some cash flow.

Dave
It's been almost 2 months since i got the Porsche. I still drive the m but I find myself driving it less and less. The Porsche is simply more fun to drive and while I love the engine in the m3, sometimes it can get a little bit tiresome. The whine of the engine and abrupt throttle response can get a little old. The power delivery in the Porsche feels more natural, feels smoother and more linear. But when it's time to WOT you gotta love te screaming high revving engine in the m3. All in all I'm quite happy with the Porsche, it's very low to the ground, small, sporty and the steering is brilliant. I don't really use much trunk space and the rear seats are useless to me because I don't have any kids. I would not recommend a turbo 911 to anyone, stick with the NA 3.6 or 3.8. You will enjoy it a lot more!!
Appreciate 0