WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
Damn 25k or so? so much....

I agree, the M3 is a much better car overall.

Turbos are great...but sometimes catches you off guard lol
Yea, $25k may be a but much considering that the car is probably worth like 2k lol, but who knows what kind of sentimental value that car has to the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
Damn

Yeah I'm being cheap and getting one from craigslist for $200 picked up

Sealed of course :P

$50 saved is $50 saved.
I wouldn't buy an open one though. a guy offered to sell his for 180, i rather pay 20 more for sealed

I was debating between Aqua Blue... but i think the blue will be too flashy...

I have the Dark Navy Blue DS Lite now that I got from Japan in 2007...
After 4 years I think it's due for a replacement... lol

Plus I read that they may bring Fire Emblem and Advance Wars over soon... hell might as well get it now then later. $200 is a good price IMO.
And last time when my DS Lite was in Hannah's bag, a monster drink exploded...and the DS just hasn't been the same

I'm such a nerd lol. I'm waiting for the 3D Pokemon game to come out. It's going to be awesome. They are going to have a software update later this month and it is going to be full of features (e.g., internet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
the 1M looks like such a little bruiser next to the M3
I think it looks great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive View Post
Are they any good? I looked at one in target for about two minutes and it gave me a headache... Ive not read great reviews on it on gadget blogs...
Yes, it's fantastic. The 3D effect takes a while to get used to, but once you have it down, it's awesome. However, if you don't want to use the 3D effect, you don't have to. The 3DS has something like 2x the screen resolution as the past systems so that is enough of a reason to buy it.
Appreciate 0