Major General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
very nice looking wheel but 21 is almost too much for the m5 and for sure for the m3. 20 is too big in my opinion for the m3. love the wheels though for sure.
i agree... i don't think i've seen ANYONE run a 21" rim on an E9xM3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indohan View Post
OP states wheels fitments are m6 and m5.
He's most probably targetting people who happened to own both m3 and m5/6.
21" might be too much for your taste; others' taste happen to be able to take more than VMR.
IF he was targeting these people, don't you think he probably would've put something like, "I know a few E9xM guys that also own M5s and M6s so i wanted to post this here also:"

Maybe YOU didn't see what he wrote as the very first sentence of this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznazasin View Post
Since the E9X M3 shares identical offsets with the E60 M5, perhaps there may be some interest here
if he was targeting those that own both cars then he probably would've put that in the title or the first sentence. Now, with that said...

i respect you Benjo and consider you a pretty good friend so i'm not gonna blow sunshine up your ass... more than likely no one in the E9xM community will buy these... 20's yes... 21's, i want to say MAYBE someone will but i'm thinking a little more realistically. I know you will get rid of these in no-time to a very well deserving M5 or M6.

JMHO and another way to bump this thread. puahaha
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0