Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 335i

Garage List
2011 335i Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffnbluff View Post
People in NY and LA need to realize one thing...the rest of the country does not give a crap about you regardless of how cool you think you are because of where you live. You are not automatically entitled to everything you want. Maybe if California wasn't steeped in failure and debt and had the ability to build a brand new track 15 minutes from an airport they'd be considered.

Austin is very close to both Dallas and Houston which are huge cities. Most of you people in California whining have probably never been to Austin. It's a gorgeous town and sixth street will be an absolute crazy party for F1. I'm definitely going.
Two things

1.) I have heard Austin is a great city. I still am excited to come out there. It is the best place for this new track, most other states have too many legal hangups to allow such and event, plus it is in the middle country where the many more people can fly in without a cross continent journey.

2.) Texas is not exactly paradise so get off your high horse there partner, or maybe layoff the moonshine. CA steeped in failure, yah ok, you keep believing that one cowboy. I would rather smash my knuckles with a 2x4 than ever live in Houston or Dallas. Maybe you should check your facts before going on some ignorant tirade, apparently your budget is just as messed up as California's. See link below and be prepared to tuck tail between legs.

http://www.thecypresstimes.com/artic...ER_PERRY/23832

Seriously are you joking, you only wish you could live here in Northern California.... get real.