TurboBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Luxembourg
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simma View Post
Very well written.

This has become a 335 vs m3 thread sadly. To each his own opinion. It just really annoys me to hear half the 335 guys on here go on and on about their mods. Just keep one thing in mind: Anyone who owns an m3 could have owned a 335i and maybe even a toy 328i on the side. Just sitting in the drivers seat of both cars STOCK with the engine turned off is night and day difference, keep that in mind.
I get your point, but the //M logo seems to influence your reasoning a bit too much

The two main advantages of the M3 over the standard E9x lie in the handling and, arguably, in the engine. Now how do you feel that whilst just staring at your M3 dashboard?

About the modding: just look at the Photo section on this forum: how many stock M3s are portraited there?? A stock M3 is nice, but no way it's the "be all, end all" machine some want it to be.
Performance Seats, Exhaust, Splitters, Pedals, Steering Wheel / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / Forge FMIC / Quaife LSD / Öhlins Road & Track / M3 Suspension Parts / Solid Subframe Bushings / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Racing Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR DPs / Alpina TCU / COBB Pro-Tune
Appreciate 0