View Single Post
      12-16-2010, 02:58 PM   #11
11' AW M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11' ZCP E92 M3

I actually ran a 255/285 setup on my zcp car. I had 12mm spacer up front and 5 in the rear with absolutely no rubbing. I wanted to increase the spacer in the rear but was concerned about rubbing- so I made a thread on here but did not get any confirmed information. I *think* you will be fine. I had a lot of space in the rear with the 5mm setup. I was running michelin PS2's by the way.

I am running a 255/275 vred setup now, and I swapped the rear spacer for a 10. I am rubbing now occasionally (on aggressive turns). With a 5mm spacer, I had 0 rubbing. I was told in my last thread I would have no rubbing with a 10, but I guess it depends on the tire.

Best advice is just try it out, worst comes to worst you can swap it with a 5mm. I don't think anyone here has tried it, as I believe I was the only one with that tire set-up on zcp's on here who was messing with spacer setups. The zcp wheels look 100x better when they are spaced out properly. Just because the tire is flush (if you go with an overly large rear tire) doesn't at all make the wheels look flush...

BTW- why did you choose invo's? There are much better tires for the money- those tires are pretty bad from what I have heard/read...

EDIT: forgot to mention, I am running MS spacers from EAS. I have the 5, 10, and 12 setup and have used each with no problems. Highly recommended...

Last edited by 11' AW M3; 12-16-2010 at 03:04 PM..
Appreciate 0