BIGW0RM
You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Coding thanks to TLP!!!

Some time ago, TLP enabled some "hidden" options in my car as a friendly favor. Then my car got recoded elsewhere and some options got whacked... Then my car ended up having to be updated by the dealer so it wiped out all of my past options (working and the broken ones) all together.

TLP offered to fix everything for me for FREE so I graciously took him up on that today. I tried to pay him just because I felt like I should, but he wouldn't take it.

I got EVERYTHING REDONE from nag screens, gongs, empty tank at 1/8th, dvd in motion, amber delete, windows up/down, etc, etc. etc.

Oh yea! he added DCS OFF to my M button settings. Meaning, I can turn DSC off with a press of the M button! Not to many have this feature from what I understand. I love it!

And one that I did not have... EURO MDM mode! What a difference that MDM mode is over our US version. I never used MDM mode because it would slow me down when I would shift while cornering. It drove me nuts! I wouldn't even been anywhere near out of control and it would kick in. Not anymore! Euro MDM mode works SO much better. Now you can actually corner without it kicking in 24/7.

So thank you very much Terry!
Appreciate 0