View Single Post
      09-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #39
AllBlackBimmer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdiggz View Post
my 335xi is my daily driver/beater. no issues in the winter. put that 4k towards a 328xi maybe. i would hate driving a piece of junk car in the winter. they tend to break down when you really need them unfortunately
The last thing I wanted in my BMW, is some heavy ass AWD system. (OK i get that the AWD system is great and all but I did NOT want AWD)

Trust me, I looked long and hard at the AWD's, and yes, they pretty much drive the same, etc, etc, etc... But I wanted a RWD car. Period.

I JUST bought my 328i back in April, is my first BMW, am 25, and in no way trading in my RWD for an AWD.

a 4k car is not a piece of junk IMO. There is a huge variety of BMW owners on here, some own a Lambo and their BMW is their DD, Some own a honda civic and their BMW IS their "lambo"...

I have seen many 4k cars that are perfectly fine. Yea, its not as "fun" or "nice" to drive as a BMW, but it is was then why even buy a BMW?

To some people on here, a 4k car is a complete POS. To others, its a mid-90's car with higher mileage that is no "better" or "worse" than half the cars you see out in your parking lot. also, a 4k civic and a 4k '87 mercedes are too completely different things... remember not all cars cost over 45k brand new...