View Single Post
      04-11-2011, 01:08 PM   #979
Aries932
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW 2011 135i DCT

Damn lol I missed all the drama...I must say as bad as that might be that was pretty entertaining to read. I have no clue how you guys get so heated over a forum...only time I would ever start threatening someone is if they started trying to mess with my g/f...and even then I usually just skip the threats.

Anyways glad all of you have calmed down.

As for the college thing...I think it is a very great idea to have a college degree, but if you are smart enough you really do not need it...but what I do know is that if you do not have it....expect to have to work a hell of a lot harder to get places.

If anything you should offer some respect to theriz for deciding to make something of himself regardless of not going to college. Pretty much any of my friends that didnt go to college pretty much sell drugs.

Anyways I was going to ask...are any of you going to the American LeMans Race this weekend in Long Beach?