03-26-2009, 08:01 PM   #11
matt beard
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 AW/FR 6sp.E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBO_M3 View Post
Hello all,

I'm a new member to the forum and just ordered my new 2009 M3 Coupe this past Monday...3/23/09. After fighting over colors I finally pulled the trigger. This is my first Bimmer and I'm stoked! I've been reading a lot of threads lately and I wanted to thank the forum for all the helpful info.

Any more tips for a new M3 owner with a lot of time before getting behind the wheel? I've memorized the BMW M3 site and am finishing up the manual now. I'm constantly online looking up future mods too.

Appreciate the help. Looking forward any meets in Southern California as well. Thanks.

2009 E92 M3 6MT | Jet Black | Black Nov | CF trim | CF roof | Premium Pkg | Tech Pkg | 19" | Enhanced Sound | iPod/USB | Heated Seats | Parking Control | ==== Ordered: 3/23/09 =====
Welcome. Congrats. The wait will be brutal, I assure you. I've been waiting since Dec.29. Don't worry about the price, you got a fair deal. The guy above talking lower 60's is clueless. Make sure in the next few days to read up thoroughly on the options you chose, while there is still time to change them. In particular, inquire about the black on black, specifically the black leather, as some have stated that it does very little for the already dark interior. I'm not intending to be critical, everyone has their own taste, just trying to inform you with thousands of reviews already digested.
Appreciate 0