Rep
Drives: E93 M3 Melbourne Red

Garage List
2008 BMW E93 M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW 535  [0.00]
2003 Acura  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by davramic
Recently changed my wheels to 19" Arkym J12; I am looking to sell my OEM 19" Competition Package ZCP wheels. I recently bought a 2013 E92 M3; there was 1346 miles on the odometer when I changed the wheels.

Currently working on cleaning the wheels and will post pics after; there is a very mild (see picture) scraping 2" long on the very edge of one wheel; I scrapped it while moving them for cleaning (I'm an idiot) to get pictures. See picture of close up, damage is at the 12-1o'clock position. Other than this noted issue the wheels are in great shape! Car was never tracked, raced, daily driver only to and from Schofield Barracks, Hawaii. Wheels are located in Honolulu, Hawaii; I will ship the wheels using the Arkym boxes my J12's arrived in (SEE PICTURE); buyer pays shipping costs, PayPal preferred method of transaction. Seller (me) will pay transaction fee. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

******ALL: I am currently in process of redeploying; I have had lots of questions at shipping costs but do not have continuous access to a computer/internet. The zip code is 96813, Honolulu HI; since buyer pays shipping I would encourage you to get the shipping quote from the company of your choice! Thanks!******
Are these still available?
Price please
Appreciate 0