Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z K View Post
I agree with this. Throttle steer is very easy in the E90.. very sensitive. I can barely ever go full throttle without the rear losing traction. Most of the time I have to feather it to keep the front pointing the right way.

Unfortunately the E90 is too big and heavy to be competitive at autocross. Smaller cars dominate due to the sharp corners and quick exit speeds needed in autocross. You can carry momentum better. Big high powered cars spin their power away with wheel spin or work the tires too hard.

Here is one of my autocross runs from last year. I get tail wagging every time I try to put my foot down. I am using the Normal throttle setting.
Wow that's nice, I would have got lost lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkanzky View Post
I have an e90 M3 and an Elise and I'd autocross the Elise over the BMW any day. But I've also had a few Miatas and if I were to get into autocrossing, I'd buy another of those for that. They handle really well. Very toss-able. On top of that, they're cheap to buy, bulletproof, parts (stock and mods) are cheap and plentiful. They're basically the perfect car to buy if you want something that you can ride hard, put away wet and not feel guilty about.
What about bigger tracks? Like the autobahn in Joliet Illinois? That's my local track so that pretty much my only option.