aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducman View Post
Hey everybody, the famous Will Shaw!!

Will, explain to me how my car is beautiful with a missing fucking tow hook cover after 2 weeks of getting the car? Dude, even your service guy said that it was cover under warranty if it fell off the car. It's not if it was stolen. I wipe my car down before and after I drive, I know that it fell off during my drive. How do you guys get off telling me someone stole it? How do you tell a customer that he/she is wrong when he/she knows what happened? That's fucking BS. I went online and bought 3 for the price that your parts department charged me for one. And what do you know?? Its still on my car for 3 weeks now.....yeah stolen..nice.

I don't give a fuck about all of that shit. At the end of the day, I just wish that you guys didn't BS me and tried to tell a customer that he's wrong when he's explaining to you the cold hard facts. That makes for bad customer relations, but what do you guys care? Right?

There you go OP, a little deeper insight of the Nick Alexander dealership.
Seriously dude? It's his fault your tow hook cover fell off??
It was off their lot and in your hands when it happened. Should it happen, obviously not, but it's not Will you should be pissed at. You inspected the car and took delivery. Could they have just given you one? Probably, but do they have to give you one... hell no. Maybe if you were cool about it, they would have.

And the prices for parts are Nick Alexader are VERY good with a CCA card... at least they were a few years ago when I lived in LA.

As for the mats, that was pretty bone headed to turn them down. They're $100, and were back-ordered regularly.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0