bnombe
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '12 E92M3 6MT/ZCP/JetBlkFoxRed

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanfox View Post
Hi, everyone, it is my first official thread, hope you guys can offer some help..
According to my dealer's words, my e92 m has already landed in Halifax (Canada) and is probably on the train to Vancouver, but I would prefer to track it on my own (cant wait to see my baby). Anyone knows how to track orders in Canada? Thanks a lot
hey there, I have been trying to find info on how to track order shipment to Canada (also Vancouver, BC) too. I know your post is now couple years old but hopefully someone has info sees this now can help me out

I found out so far that I can call BMW Canada 1-800# for info, tried last night after I got my VIN from dealer; no automated system like BMW USA so will have to wait until Monday to try calling again and see if the "talk to an operator" is any use.

Some google search also led me to some posts (elsewhere) saying that I can use the last 7-digit of VIN to search on this shipping site to find which ship the car is on. No luck... I even tried using wildcard (%) as their help page shows in various field.
http://www.2wglobal.com/www/WEP/index.jsp

I am hoping my car is actually already off the boat in Canada on its way to the West coast on rail...
Appreciate 0